Prospective members are allowed 2 visits with their sponsor to the OPUS Tuesday afternoon meetings in order to evaluate whether they would be a benefit to the group and we to them.
If, after 1 or 2 visits, a prospective member would like to join the group, the following must be completed:
- E-mail or fax the application to Jon Jacobi (Membership Coordinator)
- The group will review the application and determine if membership to the group would be beneficial for the prospective member as well as for the existing members.
- After the 2nd visit as a guest of the sponsoring member, the prospective member will not be able to further attend until the their membership application has been reviewed and approved.
- Once decision concerning membership has been rendered, Jon Jacobi will contact the prospective member to inform them of their status.
- Upon approval, the new member will submit their contact and business information for placement on the OPUS website.
- New Member fees are due at the first meeting they attend as an official member.
Dues consist of a $200 annual fee. This will be payable as $180.00 to Omaha Community Foundation and $20.00 cash to the OPUS general fund.
For any questions related to OPUS, please contact on of the officers:
Matt Brockmeier (President)
Chuck Ebel (Vice-President)
Jeremy Wilhelm (Treasurer)
The Private Mortgage Group
Troy Kadavy (Communications)
Jon Jacobi (Membership Coordinator)
InSphere Insurance Solutions